Friday 21 June 2019

learning to type isn't more important that handwiriting.



People think typing is more important than handwriting. But in my opinion, handwriting is more important than typing for these reasons stated.




Handwriting is more important than typing because if you get a job for doing the paperwork your handwriting will be unreadable and it makes your company look dreadful like and a and people won’t want to bye of you. If you learn to type and you need to write a letter it would look like a little kid writing and it would have mistakes.





Typing is only used for computers were handwriting can help with art writing on paper, it is faster than getting your computer out and having to charge it. You have to worry about saving it and when you right on paper it’s smoother and quicker to write and you don’t have to save it.Writing on paper is a good exercise for your wrists and your brain.





When you write on paper the words that you spell wrong it does not go red and when you learn a new word you process when you write on paper. When you write a word on your computer and you get it wrong it goes red like blood, when you correct a word you don’t process it and you keep getting it wrong.





In my opinion, I reckon learning to type isn't more important to learn to handwrite. Changed your opinion towards learning to type isn't more important than handwriting. Do you like writing on paper and why?




By Jacob.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, my name is Hosanna and I am a student in room 14 at Mangapapa School. I really like how you explained how you think handwriting is better than typing. Have you thought about why typing could be better. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://hosannaslearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Tulson and I am a student in Room 14 at Mangapapa School. And yes I agree with you what if all the device break down our handwriting would be all messy and sending letters now won would now what we were writing. It made me think of the people how have devices question is do they know how to write with quilty. Have you thought about prof reading it cause some of the sentence don't make much sense but not much really. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://Tulson learning. blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete