Thursday 22 September 2016

Recount Planning/Writing camp


On Thursday I got up at 6.oo  because I had camp. We all had a meeting about camp I went with Julie . At Okarito we had a steep walk it was tiring.It took us to a lookout point we could hear a kea and it had some trees. When we got back we had some food.Then we had to drive to Fox Glacier.Then at Fox Glacier and we had to do  3 hour work up the glacier it was soooo long me and some people tried to find a quartz crystal.When we got back my legs were stuffed.After we unpacked then me zoe liam reid played pokemon card. I had Zados it was fun.I was sleeping  with Brayden and Cooper and the parent Andre.My group was on dinner set up. After I did that I got in shower.Then we had  burgers and chips. After we had a disco we played some games .then it was bed time.The next day I got up and had breakfast .Then we packed the car then we went to the kiwi  centre. We saw 2 kiwi they were rowi.Next we went to the hot pools I like hot pool. Then we went back to school.I like camp sooo much.                

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacob
    I liked how you used capital letters and full stops. next step is to make your writing smaller.
    Tulsi

    ReplyDelete